Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Can Admins explain the new poll creation changes?

Posted by Victoria James on 2019-08-22 22:22:28

academic writing is the most important and hardest type of writing style and students in America are academic writing services providers to complete their homework for them

Posted by aliciaadley900 on 2019-09-30 02:34:22

Assignment Help is something most students need, regardless of their academic level, eagerly and desperately looking for assignment writing. Students who lack knowledge and skills to construct proper assignment writing fears hearing the word ' assignment writing. In such circumstances, online assignment help is what you need to relieve your stress. The Assignment writing is exactly what you need at that time. We deliver 100% satisfactory results to clients, including the assignment of expert opinion and services. We provide assignment assistance to students who are looking for a reliable substitute. Online Assignment Help Australia Assignment Help Sydney Assignment Help Melbourne My CDR Report Writer Dissertation Writing Services UK Programming Coding Help

Posted by Jack_Masters on 2019-10-05 18:10:06

Seems like this issue started almost exactly 2 years ago and it's not been fixed. And while the original post was valid, every single response (except perhaps one) has been spam or bots. Not a peep in two years from MisterPoll admin. It's weird, it's like this site is abandoned, but we still get asinine new polls about pies in the face.

WTF?

What is the secret to posting a new poll? How do you add multiple choices to the multiple choice questions? How do you go back and edit a question? Or is this site no longer accepting new polls as of September or October of 2017?

Most of the stuff on here is spam or bots anyway? If you're not going to accept new polls, why not just shut this site down for good?

Posted by ivanhamlin on 2019-10-09 13:59:08

Thanks for an excellent resource for the students It is also good for me because I am Studying in DAE. Students can also get now days winter jackets.