Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

How are you supposed to make a poll?

Posted by I Never Knew That on 2018-03-25 12:43:26

You're having the same trouble I was! If you are using Chrome, on some pages on the site you will see a little grey and white shield with a red cross in the bottom corner on the right side of the address bar. Click on this and click "Load unsafe scripts". This should sort the problem.

Posted by I Never Knew That on 2018-03-27 16:38:36

There should be a similar option in other browsers as well. They are all blocking something that misterpoll needs to function properly

Posted by bagio 007 on 2019-06-01 11:00:26

There are clipping path service various topics which provide a large collection of topics very easily. The delivery of those topics is really making the site really attractive in all manner. The site is really useful for users to gain more useful details very effectively.

Posted by RayCasey on 2019-07-18 08:19:58

This post helped me make a poll, and I want to thank the person who shared this here. The people working at australian writing website will be pleased about this, so I will share this with them now.

Posted by Charles Green on 2019-09-07 14:53:53

Dofollow Trust Flow Backlinks [url=https://www.fiverr.com/linkshop/20-high-trust-flow-and-citation-flow-dofollow-backlinks]Dofollow Trust Flow Backlinks[/url]