Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Any good alternatives to Misterpoll?

Posted by Small Guy on 2018-08-20 22:05:24

I was a big fan of Similar worlds predecessor, Experience Project, and made some good friends on there until it got shut down. I gave Similar worlds a try for awhile, but didn't enjoy it as much.

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2018-10-03 20:41:43

I would be up for using similar worlds, seems cool.

Posted by mslaurie on 2018-10-09 16:20:28

If you do let me know I am on there.

Posted by mbd on 2018-10-14 09:04:32

PollJunkie.com is a similar website that allows you to make polls.

With a little practice you can make good polls. If you are interested, I can share some tips on how to use the site.

Some people here suggested Raw Confessions and Similar Worlds. At both sites the posted messages are very brief, the feedback is often unfriendly. I did not see any polls, so maybe I missed them, since KatieJ said there are polls on Similar Worlds.

Posted by JR Surveyor on 2018-11-03 17:16:18

The charm of misterpoll is, that it combines both a poll system and corresponding forums. And that it is completly unmoderated of course.

Polls allow for fast and easy role playing, you do not even need an account to participate. While the boards are for those who want to engage in more substantial discussions and rp.

Nowadays fetish communities like these have mostly moved to reddit and simmilar sites. Only some special interest groups remain here on misterpoll, like "judicial rape" which I have not found anywhere else in this form.