Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Problem with this website - I can't edit my latest poll

Posted by dirtgirl on 2019-03-28 19:14:33

Today I've tried to use this website on two PCs - and two types of browser. And I have not been able to edit my latest poll into presentable form.

The problem I am having is definitely with the website, not the PC or the browser (see above).

(a) The poll I attempted to create apparently cannot include multiple-choice questions or fill-in-the-blank questions - only essays. (b) I am being prevented from editing or deleting questions (javascript void)!

Posted by hendry jullius on 2019-04-04 11:59:13

The official mister poll problem mentioned about I can’t edit my latest poll there is two pc and two types of browsers are available above that two questions best company for internet are asked here the first one is how to edit and delete the question and the second one is how to fill the blank questions.

Posted by JerriARuel on 2020-06-22 09:57:56

Web security is a part of PC security explicitly identified with not just the Internet, frequently including program security. I am using internet security software in the top essay services to secure the internet connection. I am an essay writer and I also have knowledge about the internet.

Posted by samried on 2020-10-07 12:41:23

The best on the net NSE5 FCT 6.2 pdf questions material is accessible but the difficulty comes if you actually need to find it and thankfully CertsDone.com offer Fortinet NSE5_FCT-6.2 Certs Exam Questions and Answers for Fortinet exam given that it truly is a real struggle to seek out what is needed.

Posted by SharonERuther on 2020-11-02 04:27:54

This is very interesting post....