Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Mister Poll website is not reviewed by Admins

Posted by Durmi on 2019-06-17 13:36:20

By looking at the categories, I've noticed, that Admins didn't review any polls since New Year. One of my polls, made in January, and closed in May, have not been reviewed at all!

Is there anybod else, who have noticed thes problem?

Did Admins forget their password, or what?

Posted by jennifer247 on 2019-06-18 12:16:20

This is my personal opinion. I didn't get any valuable information from this site. Maybe others get information. HostSailor dedicated Server If you try to add more details about the topic, the viewers are really like your article. Thank you for sharing this article with us.

Posted by angelina jolie on 2019-06-21 06:57:25

The details are helping to find some sites that are similar to the Mister poll best digital marketing company india. The forum is great for sharing and understand some information that is a good help for the peoples. I really like the forum please try to do more of such informative posts.

Posted by Paige085 on 2020-09-28 14:14:16

Yes, I agreed with you that Admins ain't visiting this website anymore. I think they forgot that they have Admin of misterpoll website. If they forgot their password, they can recover their password. And if anyone here wants to read the PapersOwl review then you can visit https://www.mamma.com/us/papersowl-com website in which you will find genuine reviews for that service.