Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MISTERPOLL?

Posted by Jack_Masters on 2019-10-05 18:17:41

Is MisterPoll not accepting new polls? Doesn't anyone know about this issue? Seems like this problem started almost exactly 2 years ago and it's not been fixed. Several people have posted about not being able to create new polls in the general forum, but most replies have been spam or bots. Some people have responded, but they usually just restate the question and share that they have been having problems too. And not a peep in two years from MisterPoll admin. It's weird, it's like this site is abandoned, but we still get asinine new polls about pies in the face.

WTF?

What is the secret to posting a new poll? How do you add multiple choices to the multiple choice questions? How do you go back and edit a question? Or is this site no longer accepting new polls as of September or October of 2017?

Most of the stuff on here is spam or bots anyway. If you're not going to accept new polls, why not just shut this site down for good?

Posted by Kenney on 2020-01-07 13:27:00

The content we have chosen to write different articles on mister poll. That all wrong with the coursework help reviews and essays. Many useful facts are there to remind the importance of stuff.

Posted by fdbdf on 2020-01-18 03:56:12

Replying to a 3 month old post because I have nothing better to do. Where are you even seeing any new polls? A pie in the face poll is better than nothing.

Posted by leonamargret on 2020-02-03 10:02:08

Mister Poll is a totally useful site that always provides many valuable informations which are so common High CBD Strains and relevant. I used to follow all the updates and posts of this site, that many times helped me a lot to clarify my doubts.

Posted by Lexi Edwards on 2020-02-11 07:10:54

Hello Mister Poll. Whats Up. Get essay writing online help for me (HAHAHAHA)