Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Is It No Longer Possible to Create New Polls Here?

Posted by Jack_Masters on 2019-10-05 18:34:34

I'm trying to flood this forum to "force" a response from someone at MisterPoll about the status of this site.

I created a new poll, drafted and edited it on my computer in a word processing program, and then intended to copy and paste the questions into a new poll here.

It didn't work. It was not possible to add more then on choice in a multiple choice question. It was not possible to save the questions and advance to the next question. When I tried to go back and edit the first (attempted) question, it turns out that wasn't possible either.

I posted in this forum asking: what is the secret, what can people do to make it work, or was MisterPoll having technical issues? I emailed them directly at Misterpoll@misterpoll.com. No response from admin to my email and no response from admin to the questions here. Nothing.

Scouring through this forum, I saw that other people have also posted about the exact same issue, all the way back to October 2017. There have been very few meaningful responses to their posts from other posters, and nothing from MisterPoll. Just a bunch of spam messages from bots in order to burry the topic, so no one can follow up.

So I am flooding this forum. Because I am bored on a Saturday morning and I have some free time before it's back to the grind. And I am stubborn.

Does ANYONE know WTF is going on with MisterPoll. If it's dead, why keep it up? Just shut it down already...

If it's not dead, then how do we create new polls? It seems like we get a new poll every day about f**king pies in the face! So what gives?

Posted by leonamargret on 2020-03-28 09:22:31

It may be because of some server issues that show we are not able to post any polls here. Since it is a genuine sight and that vote for sb-consultant.com the audience I am sure that they will resolve this issue as much earlier and it will come back to normal.

Posted by Agent X9 on 2020-07-14 17:53:20

Apparently it won't come back to normal. And Mr. Poll doesn't even have the courtesy of answering its e-mails. You might try to file a complaint with the BBB. And it's not an issue, it's a problem. It might be that you need to get JavaScript. I tried downloading it, but it was too complicated.