Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Playing with my nephew's bits

Posted by Sonia11 on 2019-11-23 18:01:35

Hi! I'm the 33 year old single aunt of a 15 year old boy. I spend a lot of time with my nephew during the weekend. I have to say that is a lot of fun hit him down there from time to time!

I love how he reacts when my hand meets his balls! I use to slap and punch him but sometimes i also kicked him!

I've hit him in the balls in public too! It's funny watching him trying to act naturally. Once, in a bar, i slapped his balls while we were sitting at the table. A friend of mine noticed that and laughed while my nephew pretended it was nothing!

When he misbehave at home i punish him with a good hit on his balls. He always begun to behave after that!

Posted by SarahBow on 2019-11-23 23:00:12

@Sonia, Interesting! How did you first start hitting him? What is your favorite way to hit him? Have any of your friends ever joined in hitting him in the nads?

Posted by seboo on 2019-11-24 15:16:37

United Parcel Service (UPS) is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. The global logistics company is headquartered in the U.S.

upsers | upserscom | upsers.com | upsers login

Posted by Sonia011 on 2019-11-24 15:27:01

I started hitting my nephew one summer day. He was at my place and he was mocking me for some reason i don't remember. I said "if you keep making fun of me i'll kick you in the balls!" So he opened his legs and dared me to kick him saying i didn't have the guts to do so... I couldn't bealive he was offering me his balls ahaha I kicked him with my shoes on. He went on the floor in no time ahahah

After that time i began to hit him from time to time. I'd love to slap his crotch with my open hand and feel his balls smashing on my palm!

Once i slapped his balls infront of his mum. She giggled but didn't say nothing to me! But funniest time was during a lunch at my place with my nephew and a friend of mine.

I told my friend how i liked to play with my nephew bits! He was so embarrassed hearing me talking about his balls. I showed my friend how i slap and punch him in the balls and we had a lot of fun trying to hit him between his legs!

Posted by _Ardita_ on 2019-11-24 17:20:31

Haha, I think you have a lot fun with your nephew. Does embarrassing him makes him get a boner? Most boys get stiffies when you tease them about their bits. You should depants him as well to have a look and laugh! I bet you can have a lot of fun with him, not only with his balls! Did your friend hit or kick him as well?