Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Does anyone have so much anxiety they just cant stand the world?

Posted by toatoa on 2020-02-17 20:36:41

icyboy if they do then it is just because they know they are in the wrong they are the bad ones evil nasty horrid horrible cruel crude rude vicious aggressive dangerous violent so it is guilt on their part not ours since we have nothing to be ashamed of embarrassed humiliated shamed degraded demeaned about only to be proud of how we stand up to them

Posted by toatoa on 2020-02-17 20:58:39

everyday issues has nothing to do with what and who we are fighting against on here icyboy because the pedophile on the street is nothing like they are on here because at least there they dont talk about removing male sexual organs

Posted by toatoa on 2020-02-18 20:28:13

hi

Posted by dorcasmelda on 2020-02-19 08:46:24

In an era where Biology Writing Services are thriving, it has become increasingly difficult for students to identify with a reliable company that offers Online Biology Writing Services and Biology Essay Writing Services.

Posted by MeowsticKat on 2020-02-29 21:05:36

Actual human beings are still using this site? That's interesting. But anyways, no, I can't say that I feel that way. Why be anxious about it? There's a lot of crappy people in the world. Focus on the people who matter to your life, and live with your interests in mind. I think you're making a bigger deal out of this than you should. There is a lot of people (like myself) who are willing to hear others views out as long as they are intelligent and well-spoken. ...Regardless, I'm kind of curious, what brings you to this site? There is a lot of insanity going on in the boards as of now. Lulz. I've been using this place since 2014. Oh how the mighty have fallen.