Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Michael Drune is an inferior retarded biological female.

Posted by toatoa on 2020-02-19 09:41:05

Yes she is she is just pretending posing impersonating to be male with a male username nickname she is fooling tricking deceiving nobody no one least of all me.

Posted by MichaelDrune on 2020-02-19 20:21:54

Thank you Icyboy, I just want him to stop insulting me, I even ignored some of his insults yesterday because I thought that me ignoring it would make him stopped but now he made like 6 posts just about me.

Posted by toatoa on 2020-02-19 20:35:55

icyboy is on my side when he realizes you are a pedophile inferior biological female who is against us males just for being males is why you are against me giving me verbal abuse first because you a biological female take my hatred of females personally where as other biological females do NOT and dont dish out personal verbal abuse towards me you mother$%!@er wanker bastard $%!@ MICHAEL DRUNE A MENTALLY RETARDED INFERIOR LOSER FAILURE BIOLOGICAL FEMALE pretending impersonating posing as a male with a male username nickname well you fool trick deceive nobody no one least of all me

Posted by MichaelDrune on 2020-02-19 20:37:32

Such a loser honestly.

Posted by toatoa on 2020-02-19 20:39:05

says the loser herself michael drune honestly truthfully so i should believe trust you because you said the word honestly like you never ever $%!@ing lie tell fibs porkies