Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Looking for your suggestions

Posted by henrylee2 on 2020-04-16 08:22:02

Hi, I am 4 months pregnant. I have really bad back pain when I sleep. The doctor said it was probably because I was sleeping in the wrong mattress. I saw this online mattress called Posture Care Mattress which says it provides great support during the night and works to isolate motion transfer. Do you think this mattress will help me?

Posted by Allie009 on 2020-04-16 17:21:39

Sometimes part of being a parent is not telling your child the truth on certain things. This would be one of them. Especially at 15.well i work at Sale On Leather Coupon Code Company

Posted by Juvanta Luiz on 2020-04-17 06:46:47

I think this is a common issue nowadays. Even though there are many mattresses available we cannot completely say that everyone and everything is useful. We should be very concerned while choosing a mattress as it can cause back pain. I hope the mattress that was prescribed by the doctors is good. find a personal injury attorney

Posted by mosesantony2013 on 2020-04-18 05:31:57

This is the main problem that is being faced by lots of women nowadays. In such a way it is really great that you should take the opinion of the doctor. Only then doctors will be able to make the best decision for this. Cell Phone Booster

Posted by melizaliam on 2020-05-22 17:17:59

Hello there, I'm looking for a recycling service provider. There is a lot of unused electronics waste piled up in my office. I need a recycling service provider that manages safely and securely the electronics waste including office products like floor-standing printers and phone systems. While discussing with my friend, he suggested recycling electronics. Do you have any other suggestions? Kindly, let me know your views.