Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

how to learn Japanese culture?

Posted by katarin on 2021-03-30 05:46:26

how to learn Japanese culture? The fact is that I am sent on a long business trip to this country of the rising sun and I would like to know more about it.

Posted by Charles Green on 2021-03-30 07:00:11

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... deregistration

Posted by zero77 on 2021-03-31 05:56:12

As in any other country, the basis of culture in Japan is its language and writing. The so-called Old Japanese language was formed by borrowing the system of hieroglyphs and writing from Ancient China. Gradually transforming, he nevertheless always remained extremely difficult to study.

Posted by Lianot on 2021-03-31 06:02:22

Explore the culture and language of Japan by watching Japanese Movies with subtitles . For example, classic anime will be interesting for beginners thanks to short dialogues, an exciting and accessible plot. Try watching classic serials like Naruto or Gintama. Separately, I want to note that such directors as Akira Kurosawa (who, by the way, was born in a family of a hereditary samurai), Kaneto Shindo, are on a par with the most prominent figures in world cinema.

Posted by Tucko on 2021-04-05 17:47:58

This is all that can be deduced from conversation. You won't know until you try. This dating site comes highly recommended by me. A number of studies have confirmed the effectiveness of online dating elite singles review . Consider the findings of British psychologist Geoffrey Gavin. Young people ready for meaningful relationships were among the participants who assisted the scientist in evaluating the feasibility of online dating.