Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

is it difficult to become a successful forex trader?

Posted by mavepop on 2021-06-27 08:24:43

is it difficult to become a successful forex trader?

Posted by Lianot on 2021-06-29 06:46:29

Making money on Forex is difficult, but if you approach it from the right side and correctly, take seriously the game on currencies and the systematic deepening of knowledge in this area, then no other exchange can offer you such a large potential income as the Forex currency market. Also, you will need to carefully approach the choice of a forex broker, read the review about multibank and cooperate with the best company.

Posted by katarin on 2021-07-29 03:54:06

Every novice trader needs experience, experience of real trading, this is the only way to become a successful trader.

Posted by zero77 on 2021-07-29 04:16:46

I can tell you this, there is no universal recipe for how to become a successful Forex trader due to the fact that every person is a person and success can be achieved only by working on oneself correctly. It is also important for any trader to develop their knowledge and constantly improve their trading strategies. The correct choice of a forex broker plays an important role in the success. To do this, you will need to read reviews such as this honest review on Global Fraud Protection . These reviews contain all the information about the activities of forex brokers, which will help you make the right choice.

Posted by Erica83 on 2021-08-22 14:47:49

From my experience, I can say that it's not that complicated to become a trader. But it requires skills and time to get an experience, to find out all the risks and so on. But nowadays there are a lot of possibilities, online resources, which can be helpful. And if you're interested in becoming a trader, this site https://www.robomarkets.com/partners/affiliate/forex-affiliate/ may be helpful and valuable for you.