Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Rent a car

Posted by Maxwell6656 on 2022-06-19 16:39:51

I have never paid attention to large SUVs before. I was not interested in such giants. But when my brother and I were on holiday in Dubai he rented a Chevrolet Tahoe https://renty.ae/cars/chevrolet-tahoe there . These are incredibly sized wheels, and very comfortable and maneuverable. I'm not sure I can afford to buy such a car. But next time during the holidays I will definitely rent it to enjoy it again.

Posted by renterpoint on 2023-04-17 07:50:49

Looking for an unforgettable experience in Dubai? Rent a Lamborghini Urus in Dubai is the perfect way to add some excitement and luxury to your trip. With its sleek design and powerful engine, this high-end SUV is sure to turn heads as you explore the city in style. Book your rental now and get ready for an unforgettable ride.

Posted by emmaevans on 2023-07-04 15:25:34

I often rent either SUVs or just multi-seater cars if I'm not traveling alone. When I was in Liverpool with my friends, we still rented a 7-seater car because we had a lot of luggage and this car was perfect for us. But I try to rent different cars, I'm interested in trying different models here details