Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Which is better diamond jewelry or gold jewelry?

Posted by LiliaParker2313 on 2022-07-23 20:46:48

Gold

Investing in gold rather than diamond jewelry is a wiser choice. This is due to the fact that it is a widely accepted form of payment. In the event that your country's or the world's currency is devalued, gold will continue to be used as a means of trade. At a bare minimum, you want gold that is at least 18 karats pure, but 24 karat gold is preferable due to its higher value. Keep in mind that lesser karats than 18 are less desirable and cannot be traded on the open market if you need to.

Diamond

Diamonds are mostly for aesthetic purposes, and their monetary value is extremely low. When you sell them to a jewelry store after you've worn them, you'll still be taking a loss. There are other countries where slave labor is used to mine diamonds, which results in conflict over the right to mine the gemstone. Because of the number of people who are killed in the process of mining these diamonds, they are often referred to as "blood diamonds." They aren't exactly a good option for diamond jewelry.

Posted by Jhon312 on 2022-07-23 21:30:26

I ordered the chain from https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/womens-necklaces/diamond ordered this jewelry for my sister. The site of the chain looked very nice but especially pleased with the price. It looks exactly the same as the pictures on the site. It is wide enough, with relatively large links. The places where the links connect to each other are hard to see. The clasp on the chain is pretty strong. You can tell by the appearance that the chain will last a long time.