Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

application promotion

Posted by MariannaS on 2023-03-03 22:12:14

Hello, I have a certain application that needs to be promoted and made to work quickly and efficiently. Do you know who I can contact for help?

Posted by Elina on 2023-03-03 22:18:57

Backend developers are engaged in the creation and development of the server side of web applications and services. Their tasks include designing databases, developing APIs to ensure communication between the client and server parts, developing server scripts for processing requests, configuring and optimizing web servers, developing security and authentication systems, testing and supporting developed applications. If you are looking for a company to work with developers, I recommend this one https://innowise-group.com/back-end-development/

Posted by MariannaS on 2023-03-03 22:23:40

Thank you very much for your help and information, it's just what I needed.

Posted by emmaorabelle on 2023-04-21 01:41:10

There are different ways to promote and optimize an application, depending on your goals and target audience. Hire a marketing agency: If you want to promote your application to a wider audience, you can hire a marketing agency that specializes in app promotion. Consult with an app developer: If your app is facing technical issues or performance problems, you may need to consult with an experienced app developer or a software development company. Use app store optimization (ASO): ASO is the process of optimizing your app store listing to improve its visibility and ranking on app stores like Google Play and the Apple App Store. bluey

Posted by KevinBurn on 2023-04-28 20:28:24

This wonderful guide will help you promote your business, regardless of its direction, through the use of the Facebook social network, in addition, you can easily use the services of a remote consultation and choose a unique solution https://www.techbooky.com/how-to-promote-your-business-on-facebook/ that will be the most appropriate solution in your particular situation. Good introduction!