Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

looking for a partition and glass system

Posted by KlaneJacksom on 2023-10-01 00:46:30

A few days ago I received my order, I bought some beautiful glass partitions for the office of my store, they are really of excellent quality, I am very happy with crystaliaglass with their product, I realize that the glass it has will resist knocks and possible scratches, but now I am looking for a kompas aluminum and glass partition system to place inside my office, I need it if so I can already install this beautiful glass partition, until I have this system I cannot place them, it is because That's why I'm looking for your help. Who can recommend a Kompas aluminum and glass partition system for my glass partition?

Posted by Christian_ on 2023-10-02 08:12:10

Try starting with an internet search using the keywords “Compass aluminum and glass partition system”. This may lead you to the manufacturer's official website or to various distributors where you can find product information and contacts. If you have local stores or offices that specialize in office furniture and interior design, contact them and see if they can offer you information about the Compass partition system or similar products. If you have the opportunity, contact professional interior designers or architects. They can help you choose the right partition system based on your office environment and your preferences.

Posted by JosephPeterson on 2023-10-02 11:01:25

When it comes to sourcing a Kompas aluminum and glass partition system, it's a good idea to investigate the diverse range of choices accessible either locally or through online channels. Seek out systems that are designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing glass partitions. Initiate your search by scouting for suppliers or manufacturers specializing in aluminum and glass partition systems within your vicinity. Additionally, remember to peruse customer reviews and conduct price comparisons to ensure you make a well-informed choice.

Posted by Flori on 2023-10-02 12:27:55

I didn't quite understand your question. So have you already purchased the glass for installation or not yet? And so you are right. The glass and the construction of this type are really reliable and strong. Then I will recommend you the official website of the manufacturer of this type of glass "Compas" https://cghardware.com/interior-glass-partitions/kompas-aluminum-and-glass-partition-system/ made of high-quality aluminum and also glass. There are also all the tools and equipment to install them in your office.

Posted by Sem900 on 2023-10-02 12:52:22

I think this is a very correct decision. I always notice all the shops around and even in houses they install such sliding doors. By the way, I also want to put these at home. It is very convenient and prestigious. Thanks for the information. I'll read what they write here.