Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What did the petshop tell you when you bought your reptile?

Petco

Posted by axe on 2001-08-17 20:02:48

I have several snakes that I've aquired in three different states from up north to down south. The Petco's I went to down south had horrible conditions that the animals where living in! We saw iggies laying on their stomaches gasping for air, snakes sleeping in their own feces in water bowls and dead animals in with the live ones, the dead were there so long they looked like dried wood! Even the one up north sux, it's hard to find people and get help, at least the animals look ok. I still won't buy animals from Petco, The managers are stupid and uncareing. Money is all they think about.

Posted by clairehughes1@hotmail.com on 2001-10-14 22:56:48

========== In Reply To ========== I have several snakes that I've aquired in three different states from up north to down south. The Petco's I went to down south had horrible conditions that the animals where living in! We saw iggies laying on their stomaches gasping for air, snakes sleeping in their own feces in water bowls and dead animals in with the live ones, the dead were there so long they looked like dried wood! Even the one up north sux, it's hard to find people and get help, at least the animals look ok. I still won't buy animals from Petco, The managers are stupid and uncareing. Money is all they think about.

Posted by clairehughes1@hotmail.com on 2001-10-14 23:08:05

========== In Reply To ========== I have several snakes that I've aquired in three different states from up north to down south. The Petco's I went to down south had horrible conditions that the animals where living in! We saw iggies laying on their stomaches gasping for air, snakes sleeping in their own feces in water bowls and dead animals in with the live ones, the dead were there so long they looked like dried wood! Even the one up north sux, it's hard to find people and get help, at least the animals look ok. I still won't buy animals from Petco, The managers are stupid and uncareing. Money is all they think about.