Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls, do you wear miniskirts without panties at school?

why do you enjoy wearing miniskirts without panties at school?

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2024-04-16 18:05:24

The longest I had them tied was for maybe 2 hours. They weren't too tight, it was in school so I just had my shirt over them. But even though it wasn't tight they were still starting to go purple by the end! Very exciting.

I also have an experience with getting pulled by my nipples! I had rings in, and I linked them together with a gold chain and wore it to school. I had a loose crop top on that ended just under my boobs, when I raised my hand I'd flash a little underboob :). Anyway, the chain hung down below the shirt so you could see it, and a few people would grab on to it and lead me around! It was very hot, it would also pull the shirt up so I'd be flashing everyone!

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-04-18 14:46:54

2 hours wow, I didn't know one can do it so long. And in school, must be so exciting! Did your classmates or teachers notice? If yes, what did or said they?

Ohh nipple chain is one of my favorite things!

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2024-04-29 17:29:31

They were very loosely tied, I think that's why I could handle it so long. As far as teachers, yeah I'm pretty sure they noticed lol, but none of them said anything. I think they didn't want to admit they were looking at my cleavage!

Some of my friends did say stuff, ask me what it felt like and stuff. I let some of them feel them, that felt really good, and I showed them off. If people hadn't said anything I might have forgotten all day!

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-05-01 13:09:03

Ah it makes sense. Too bad I have finished school, or I would try it too :) Hmmm but I have a close friend who is still in school, and she takes often part in the fun I have, so I can suggest it her...

Funny how the topic moved from just wearing miniskirts without panties xD