Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

jewelry worn by men

chokers

Posted by monkeymikey on 2007-11-18 01:08:18

I'm a 34 year old guy and I like to wear chokers. I wear a hemp one and a leather cord, they are quite tight and I tied them on with permanent knots so I wear them 24/7. Some times I think I'm getting to old to wear my chokers and this poll was to see what women thought about this.

Posted by skyredcodeblue on 2009-06-24 00:56:42

hey man i dont think youre getting too old to wear choker necklaces, you outta do what you want, its all up to you bro whatever makes you feel good. and as for me i too really enjoy wearing choker necklaces. mines is a leather cord with a metal pendant also permanently tied on. i love the look and feel of it on and never taking it off. i wear my chokers for months at a time....

Posted by Sub 0000001 on 2010-10-07 17:54:46

My chocker is thick black leather that is about 3 inches from top to bottom but buckles so is removable. I don't of course but its so sad that if i get hot i can take it off sigh

Posted by Sub 0000001 on 2010-10-07 17:54:46

My chocker is thick black leather that is about 3 inches from top to bottom but buckles so is removable. I don't of course but its so sad that if i get hot i can take it off sigh