Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

cars

Car rental services

Posted by Bassons on 2022-07-16 22:49:04

Hi guys, please, I want to know if people have a temporary car rental service. I need to rent a car for a week. I will take my car for repair and all repairs will take 1 week. But I need an alternative to get me to and from work within a period.

Please, if there is anyone here who does this or knows anyone who does this kind of rental, I will be happy to contact him.

Thank you.

Posted by Senny9 on 2022-07-16 22:51:22

My cousin is a traveler and he often likes to move from one place to another. Now he moved to Houston, Texas, for a week. My cousin is a little weird and forgot almost all of his stuff in Sarasota. Through the internet he ordered a 12 passenger VAN Rental Sarasota and literally in one trip he was able to pick up all his things including chairs and a sofa , because the truck he ordered was very roomy.

Posted by Wic Coe on 2022-09-12 14:05:25

If I go on business or a trip without my car, I always turn to car rental companies. For me, comfort for me and my family is important. The last time I flew with my wife Burlingame, we rented such a car for ourselves https://turo.com/us/en/car-rental/united-states/burlingame-ca/bmw/4-series/1651567 . The car was in good condition, gave it to us clean and well maintained. We liked the service of the company very much.