Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

HEY BOYS !!(poll about male sex life on the schools)

sex with female friend

Posted by anonyms on 2002-12-02 08:14:36

it was after school i was 16years old we were studying together in the classroom i was reading a shakespearian poem to her when i felt her had under the desk rubbing my leg, i pretended to ingnore it until she undid my fly and fondled my pen-s, i got really hard and then she when under the desk and as i read on i felt her tounge licking the tip of my pen-s i finally got up my boner pertuding from my fly she moved closer backing mre up against another desk i flipped her over (she was facing the desk and i was behind her) she lifted her skirt and pulled down her underpants slightly i hestitated at first but she grapped my $%!@ cheeks with her handspulling forward, i pushed into her after about 10 minutes of hard thursting she moaned and i felt her vag-nal muscles tighten as she orgasmed i then remeber that i was not wearing a condom and withdrew my self just before shooting my load on the back her leg.

Posted by 123.456 on 2003-05-28 11:30:37

You're 16 and you can't write any better than this? You are going to have a difficult adulthood. Better start studying before it's too late.

========== In Reply To ========== it was after school i was 16years old we were studying together in the classroom i was reading a shakespearian poem to her when i felt her had under the desk rubbing my leg, i pretended to ingnore it until she undid my fly and fondled my pen-s, i got really hard and then she when under the desk and as i read on i felt her tounge licking the tip of my pen-s i finally got up my boner pertuding from my fly she moved closer backing mre up against another desk i flipped her over (she was facing the desk and i was behind her) she lifted her skirt and pulled down her underpants slightly i hestitated at first but she grapped my $%!@ cheeks with her handspulling forward, i pushed into her after about 10 minutes of hard thursting she moaned and i felt her vag-nal muscles tighten as she orgasmed i then remeber that i was not wearing a condom and withdrew my self just before shooting my load on the back her leg.

Posted by Bulldog on 2005-08-11 21:31:21

Did you still have your boxer on?