Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

If you were famous.....

If you were famous

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-08-18 13:29:35

How about claiming to be the Bush family drug connection? They all have to be on dope. One of Bush's nieces was caught with xanax. Heroin addicts on methadone programs sometimes use xanax and klonadine as a substitute for methadone. Also I could claim to the pimp who supplies G.A.Y. for pay to the Republican party.

Posted by brad kane on 2007-08-18 16:22:26

Were did you hear that. Its sounds nonsense

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-08-19 23:04:14

Dude, I used to pick up at a meth clinic in Baltimore. I know about xanax. It was the news about three years ago that one of the Bush kids had xanax on her. There is a blood pressure medicine that when taken with xanax make for one powerful dope powerful rocket ride. George Bush Sr. and his bride Barb are a bitching load of psychoses. Who can forget Bush sr. not being able to put together coherent sentences? He was a user of a psych drug that was taken off the market when a doctor noted he had patients that had taken it and gotten on round the world flights. At the end of the flight the stews would find the patients still on after forgetting where they were going. Still, having a President who thinks fondly of Nazi businessmen and smiles while at D-Day ceremonies is frightening. If he went further but not that much further he would parade in Nazi gear and have a portrait of Adolph.

Posted by dave3 on 2007-08-20 02:11:34

But what's the connection between Bush's daughter having had Xanax,and your belief the old man was a user--did Sr.'s doctor make an admission?How would this be public knowledge?

Posted by dave3 on 2007-08-22 21:36:36

Why didn't you just take one of the drugs that helps you keep control?