Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Dream Girl - Very Specific

Looks of a girl

Posted by NoMotor on 2008-01-21 23:44:48

Having said all I did say in the poll; the person I was describing with my answers throughout was my girlfriend (or at least the girl that /i hope will have me back after what I've done...); and I would suspect that for nearly all guys doing this; it would be the same.

Looks of a girl don't really matter; what matters is one's personality and attitude. How one acts and reacts in everything. And in these features; we do not all agree on the same terms. Once a guy falls in love with a girl; she is perfect in every way and the most beautiful girl to him, that there could ever possibly be. It's just how things work. To ask advice on looks, is to get expressions of what lovers look like (a love that has nothing to do with looks), and from shallow guys that only appreciate looks (and do you really want a guy like that?). Don't sell yourself short girl. It's wrong.

Posted by Malph on 2009-07-15 06:52:34

My answers were litterally about the girl of my dreams. She's a girl I met a few months ago and now that she moved away (I have no clue where) I suddenly have been seeing her in my dreams.

If I wasn't such a $%!@ I'd ask her out, but I get nervous that she'll think I'm weird or her boyfriend (if she has one) will get $%!@ed at me (like the last girl I got close to, who was just a friend).