Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Chastity in modern society

Asking parents to make me wear a chastity belt

Posted by cagedboy20 on 2022-08-14 06:56:28

I am a 22 year old man and for some reason want my parents to lock me in chastity. I know it's weird and it's late (22 years). I wish they had done it sooner like when I was 13 or 14. Unfortunately they did not give me a chastity device.

We have an honest, trusting relationship. They know about my kink of chastity cages and they might even hold the keys if I ask them. I would like to ask them to completely forbid $%!@ion for young men to $%!@e in their house. I want them to pretend that they don't want me to $%!@e and to force me to wear a chastity device. I have a lot of cages, there is one comfortable one that I will wear.

But how will we regulate how often I am released and how strict they are?

Do you think it's ok to ask your parents to make me wear a chastity cage?

Posted by Shrop on 2022-08-15 17:41:50

cagedboy20,

It has been my experience as well that young men are more pleasant to be around if they don't get an option to orgasm. Where are your keys currently kept? Could you keep them in a place where you don't normally go, for example in the sewing machine box?

I'd agree that locking you at 13 or 14 would have been better.

Whilst your parents may know about your chastity cages kink I'm not sure that you should ask them to make you wear a chastity cage.

Completely forbiding $%!@ion for you is I think a long term plan. I think you should be aiming to cut your orgasms down to maybe one a month but better if you can go longer. I'd also expect you to wear a device all the time you are a virgin at least while you are studying.

Posted by cagedboy20 on 2022-09-27 16:13:15

Hello Shrop,

currently I have my own keys. I always have the key to my chastity cage on my keychain or in my Keypod.

I guess I could leave the keys at work, but what would I do in an emergency?

Would you mind elaborating why I should not ask my parents to make me wear a chastity cage?

I do not want them to entirely ban $%!@ion. The thought of them controlling my $%!@ion behaviour is intriguing. I can't help it. When I imagine being in a cage for a week or so I feel security and comfort, less of a sexual component.

May I ask you for your email address? Or would you like to email me? cagedboy20@proton.me

Best wishes from Europe

Posted by Shrop on 2022-09-29 17:38:33

Hi cagedboy20,

You could leave an emergency Key with your parents and keep your main key at work.

On another forum I am chatting to a 24 year old guy whose parents have him locked. He has been locked for about 3 months and finding it very hard now he is orgasm free. He has also been told that he is to remain a virgin and that he'll not be allowed ejeculate. He is not a happy bunny.

Posted by ChasteSoul on 2022-10-21 15:27:28

I totally get the feeling that you want your parents to lock you up. I felt the same, when I was still living with them. Wishing they would have belted me to help me get some discipline. To learn more for school, to help more around the house, to clean more up after myself and be more mindful. So always with a clear goal in mind and with releases as a reward.

But I also agree with Shrogo here. Without release and a background of force instead of love or encouragement, it would feel bad. And if your parents would just lock you, just because, it would become hollow.