Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Christmas Morning

Bitcoin

Posted by 1702_dimas_24@mail.ru on 2023-03-20 15:17:18

Have you ever wondered about the hype surrounding cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin? Cryptocurrency is digital asset that uses cryptography to secure transactions and control creation of new units. It's decentralized, meaning it's not controlled by any government or financial institution. However, it's important to do your research and understand risks before investing.

Posted by sanny55 on 2023-03-20 15:19:32

Cryptocurrency is highly volatile market that can see significant fluctuations in value in just matter of hours. However, if you're willing to put in the time and effort to learn about it, there's lot of money to be made. Just remember to always do your research, never invest more than you're willing to lose, and be prepared to hold onto your investments for the long haul.

Posted by gela2 on 2023-03-20 15:20:36

As cryptocurrency enthusiast, my advice to newcomers would be to first understand fundamentals of blockchain technology, which underlies all cryptocurrencies https://www.americanfootballinternational.com/what-is-bitcoin-everything-you-need-to-know-about-cryptocurrency/ . Research the different types of cryptocurrencies, their use cases, and risks involved. Be aware of the volatile nature of the market and invest only what you can afford to lose. Remember to always secure your assets through proper storage and security measures. And most importantly, don't get caught up in the hype and always stay informed.

Posted by dughill on 2023-04-10 14:57:00

Hey guys! Have you ever heard about NFT? Thanks in advance!

Posted by johannlibert on 2023-04-10 14:59:55

Hi. I recently heard about NFT for the first time and it really surprised me a lot! However, a much bigger revelation for me was that literally anyone can create their own NFT collection and I got excited about the idea. In its realization I was helped by an interview with the creators of Cartier NFT which I found on the website of CoinsPaid Media. Thanks to this interview I was able to learn from the success of creating an NFT collection and understand what my next steps should be.