Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Christmas Morning

Let's talk about training, shall we?

Posted by alik555 on 2023-05-10 17:58:15

hello everyone Let's talk about training? I go to the gym for a very long time and I cant achieve the results that I want, what should I do?

Posted by toxaprivet123 on 2023-05-10 18:02:37

To gain muscle mass, you should follow three principles. Without this, muscle building is impossible. Over time, the body adapts to the load and uses less and less muscle fibers to perform the same exercises, one drug will help perfectly, but I dont know where to buy trenbolone. Muscles do not receive the necessary stimulus, and growth stops. Therefore, in order for progress not to stop, you need to regularly increase the load. In addition to training, muscles require building material - amino acids from the protein that comes with food.

Posted by maksbeb15 on 2023-05-10 18:05:59

In each session, you work out all the major muscle groups. This has several advantages.

Suitable for beginners, they allow you to learn the technique of movements without the risk of injury. Good for burning fat. It is possible to skip one day of training during the week: the muscles will still receive an incentive to grow in other workouts.

Posted by OdinLuka on 2024-04-07 08:31:46

I would love to talk about training more with you. I would also like to talk about the essentials to prevent neck pain, if you're interested in the same. Are you, or are you not?