Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Christmas Morning

Buying a new door

Posted by 1702_dimas_24@mail.ru on 2023-07-09 12:50:48

Greetings all. I recently bought an apartment, I’m renovating. I need to buy a new door.

Can you advise a good manufacturer?

Who bought what kind of doors, on what principle chose, are you satisfied with your purchase?

Posted by gela2 on 2023-07-09 14:05:34

Congrats on your new apartment! When it comes to doors, I highly recommend checking out the offerings from Doors Los Angeles. They have a great selection of interior doors, including French doors that can add a touch of elegance to your space. I bought their French doors for my living room, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The quality is exceptional, and the installation was a breeze. You can visit website for more and to explore their options.

Posted by sanny55 on 2023-07-09 14:12:56

Hi there! I recently renovated my apartment too, and I also needed new doors. I went with a local manufacturer called Home Solutions. Their doors are customizable and made from high-quality materials. I chose a contemporary style that matched my overall aesthetic. The installation process was smooth, and I'm really satisfied with the end result. They have a wide range of designs and finishes to choose from, so you can find something that suits your taste. I recommend checking out their website and visiting their showroom to see their offerings in person.

Posted by victorpatrick on 2023-07-18 07:08:16

Congratulations on your new apartment! When it comes to buying a new door, there are several factors to consider. Dave The Diver

Posted by linda887 on 2023-08-14 13:06:28

Have you ever thought about a trusted renovation firm?