Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Christmas Morning

Photoshop mockups

Posted by Ke1vi1n on 2023-12-15 23:39:29

Who can share their knowledge in photoshop to start making mockups of their products?

Posted by Uchih1a on 2023-12-16 14:39:24

Hi buddy. I recently came across an article that talks about this https://www.detectmind.com/how-to-create-a-product-mockup-on-photoshop/ . Creating a product mockup in Photoshop requires a combination of technical literacy and aesthetic sensibility. Photoshop is well suited for mockup projects because of its many features and adaptive tools. This article details the process of creating a product mockup, including compiling your resources, importing product images, transforming, and so on. Hopefully helped

Posted by LaryKing on 2023-12-17 11:06:31

Hi. I don't know much about product mockup in photoshop, but I know it can help you gain an audience. Try looking for something on youtube or search somewhere on themed forums, I think you can get help there

Posted by lucidam on 2024-01-18 03:15:05

suika game for PC takes the adventure to new heights, leveraging the power of desktop gaming. Immerse yourself in the vivid graphics and strategic intricacies as you stack fruits to your heart's content, aiming for the coveted Watermelon merge.