Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Foot Fetish

I love to foot flirt

Posted by bjones on 2008-01-29 02:43:51

Hi I'm Alice. I noticed a guy looking at my feet first on a bus, I was wearing white peep toe slides. I was a bit shocked, he just kept staring at them. I went home and painted my toenails for the first time in bright red (didn't realise how how my feet looked with a pedicure). Two days later, I saw the same guy on the bus and sat across from him. I thought I might have some fun and dangled my shoes so he could see. I pretended to not notice, but he was drooling. Since then, I always wear strappy cute shoes and have either red, pink, black, white, blue, gold or silver toenails. I just bought an shiney anklet to draw more attention to my feet. Every day I see guys perve on my feet and I love it. One guy was pretending to write a message on his phone, but I know he was taking pictures of my feet last week. I loved it. Girls pamper your feet and use your feet to flirt with, guys love it...

Posted by ryanfarrow92 on 2008-08-07 12:09:00

hey id love to see your feet

Posted by Ticklish_Kim on 2009-04-24 20:55:54

I absolutely agree ! All men have a foot fetish, only not all are conscious about it. I often wear flip-flops, sandals, ballerines, and other feet-revealing footwear, and men always stare at my feet. I love to tease them by dangling my shoes and wiggling my toes. It's so easy to turn them on ;)

Posted by theman13 on 2009-07-07 03:47:12

hey where do u meet i would love to see ur feet can u send me pics or something.

Posted by theman13 on 2009-07-07 03:47:33

where do u live i meant sorry.