Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The "Potty Parity" Poll

Potty Parity

Posted by Jennysassygirl on 2008-02-03 01:19:09

I hope I dont have to use them much because the ladies room is almost always messy. I go to our mall a lot after school with my friends so I have to use them quite a bit. But we are lucky because there are 10 stalls and I usually find one thats not messed up. There's always pee on the seat or on the back of the stool or on the floor and it makes it real hard not to get any on my clothes. If they werent so messy more of us could go at the same time and it would be quicker. jennysassygirl@yahoo.com

Posted by PollsRus on 2008-02-05 02:53:07

Good points - now how do we solve these problems?

How does pee get on the seat of a woman's toilet?

If the seat were on springs so that it rose upright when not being sat up upon, what would happen as a result?

What are your thoughts?

-J- PollsRUs

Posted by Jennysassygirl on 2008-05-31 18:18:40

I know the toilets get messy because some people don't sit down properly and hover over the bowl. Then they get pee and poo everywhere. I've had to ise toilets tha( had no seat and then you have to hover or stand over the bowl. I had to poo in a bowl with no seat and it was yukky. jennysassygirl@yahoo.com

Posted by PollsRus on 2008-06-01 23:48:10

Thanks Jenny, I don't know that you really understood my questions. If the seat were on springs so that it rose upright when not being sat up upon, what would happen as a result?
The idea being that if when you went in a stall to use the toilet, and you found the seat raised, then is you intended to actualy sit on it, you would lower it into position, and hold it in place by sitting on it. When you stood you, the seat would automatically raise back up. This plan it the set would not get so messy if the woman were actually sitting on it when she pees. It is only when she hovers over it that she sprays pee all over the seat, and so if she doesn't choose to sit, the seat would remain up and out of the way so it wouldn't get sprayed on by women who wish to hover or stand to pee.

What do women think of this as a possible solution to messy seats in public toilets? Would it be helpful to solve the problem?

After all, you women can't blame the men for the messy seats in your toilets. Many toilets throughout the world in public places don't have seats on them at all and all women use some stance of hovering to use them.

Let discuss the pros and cons of the idea. It doesn't look like we'll every teach women not to pee on the seats, so we should come up with something else that might help.

-J-

Posted by Jennysassygirl on 2008-06-02 01:48:56

LOL yes I understood. But the real problem I think is that they get messed up to start with by little kids. They can't or don't know how to sit on the toilet. Lots of times I've taken my little niece and she needs me to hold her while she goes. If I don't she sort of sits on the front of the seat and makes a huge mess. She makes a big mess of herself too. So the seats with springs in them won't be much good. :) jennysassygirl@yahoo.com