Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

For Men/Boys who have a Small Penis.

Mine is only 4 1/2 inches.

Posted by Dude Guy on 2011-09-02 00:52:19

I often shower in the guy's lockerroom near the gym at my college. The lockerroom has a public shower-room, 12 showerheads in an open space. Most of the guys that shower in the shower-room have $%!@es that you can see from behind. In other words, if you are standing behind them in the shower-room, you can see most of their $%!@es hanging from behind. Mine is too short, and you wouldn't see mine from behind..I hate that fact.

Posted by Spray on 2011-09-05 12:32:22

There's nothing wrong with only being 4 1/2 inches Dude Guy! To be honest, those guys whose d'icks you can see from behind are either constantly horny or just complete and utter jerks! That's from my own experience around guys like that! They think a big d'ick is the bee all and end all of everything, its not!

4 1/2 inches is more than fine! I should know that! Just be yourself with the 4 1/2 inches you've got!

Don't think about the other guys like that! Size isn't everything!

Posted by Pardax on 2014-07-21 02:38:07

I'm 3" hard at best. Only condoms I fit in are "lifestyles snugger fit" When I'm soft it's like an inch. If I'm all wet from a pool then it shrivels up to the point that you can only tell I'm male upon close inspection.

My sac isn't big either. My nuts are just that, they're the size of hazelnuts. I can squirt when I $%!@e. Doctors say I will probably never even be able to have kids of my own.

I myself am only. 4'6" and have been since I was 12. I'm 14 now and doctors have diagnosed me with hypopituitary dwarfism.

Posted by Throwitallaway on 2017-02-11 05:48:34

I wish mine looked like it was 4 inches in the shower. When I'm in a public shower after working out or swimming my $%!@ gets shrivelled up and sometimes I wonder if it's even 2 inches. It doesn't hang out or anything, it just rests on my ball sac. It looks pretty ridiculous compared to the other guys there.