Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Belching (girls only)

Belches

Posted by Vallerie on 2008-05-13 21:44:50

One time at my house, me and a friend (girl) were in my kitchen, which has a lot of trinkets on some shelves. My girl friend and I got out a 2 liter bottle of soda from the fidge and started chugging it. Getting about halfway through the bottle, she gives the bottle to me and I finish it. After a few moments, she belches out the loudest belch I have heard to this day. It was so powerful that it actually knocked some of the trinkets down from the shelves, and my mom then came down from the 2nd floor saying 'what was that noise?'. She turned into the kitchen just in time to see (and hear) me let out a huge burp equal to my friend's. My mom seemed shocked as she stopped in her tracks upon feeling the room vibrate from my belch. She wasn't very happy and told us to go outside to burp.

Now, I would really like it if you girls shared about your belches, and some storys where you belched. Again, thanks for voting and burping.

Posted by diempalmer on 2009-01-18 16:07:26

Vallerie, One time me and a boy sat down and he thought of a belching contest and I agreed cause he is my crush so he goes first and when he did and then i did it and then his last one nocet me out of my seat [litrely] and it was a huge belch

Thanks!

Ps bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppp that was litrely to!

Posted by pinkgiraffe6 on 2011-04-11 02:30:47

I'm a girl and I belch so much. Atleast 15 or more times a day. I'm very gassy and love the feeling of letting rip a huge belch. It feels so good! I have contests all the time with my friends and usually win. Were all really good though. We all chug soda non stop and swallow so much air to produce loud, long and really gassy belches and burps. Our moms always get mad at us becuz they dont think it's lady like but it's not gross so we don't mind. It's just so funny belching is an art and is amazing I love it so much. Burppppppppppp!!!!

Posted by cutegirlsbelching on 2011-08-25 20:42:43

hey, y'all seem pretty fun hahaha. i wish i could hear you belch =P

Posted by Vallerie on 2012-04-07 18:05:38

I know, belching is amazing. You guys sound like you have a lot of fun doing it, which is awesome. My girlfriends and I are always burping and letting out loud, long, beautiful belches. My mom also hates it, but I think she's gotten so use to it that she doesn't care anymore. I'm never going to stop belching.