Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Juvenile Strip Search

bonieview detension house

Posted by Tyler92 on 2008-05-28 16:40:46

last summer i had to go to court bevcaus me and my freind Jake were in a stolen car and jake was drivng becaus was almost 16 and i was 13. He did not stop when the cops were chaseing us and we crashed in to a car that was parked so we ran into the woods but the cops caught us. My mom and Jakes came to get us out but we had to go to court a few weeks later and in court Jake was making faces at me and we started laffng and the juge was mad and said lock to lock us fast. We went to a cell in the court and there was 2 girls in there and they gave us butts to smoke so it was cool. Then a caseworker came and he put shackles and handcuffs and we went in a van and he said we have to go to boneviw house. We went inside and the caseworker took off our handcuffs and shackles and he said that only 2 of us can stay at boneview house and the others have to go to difrentt houses and i said pleez let me and jake stay together and he said ok but then he lied becaus he came back and said Jake is going to a dfferntt house becaus we were arested together and the rule is we cant stay together. I was really mad and said i will run away if jake cant stay. The caseworker left and then came back and said Tyler come with me and i followed him up the stares and we went in a room and he said i am staying at bonneview and he has to search me to take all my clothes off. I didnt want to but he said he will take them off me if i dont so then i said ok and after i took off everything he made me go in a shower and when i came out he gave me only white underwears and i said where are my clothes and he said i cant have any clothes only underwear becaus i said i was running away before so i said i will not run away but he said it was the rule if someone is a risk and he said i am a risk and in a few weeks if i behave and follow the rules i will get full privleges. We went back down the staires and It was embarsing becaus Jake and both girls were on the bench and i was in underwear. Jake said Tyler where is your clothes and the caseworker told him why. I said see ya jake and me and one of the girls that was named Jen went into a room that was called a day room and there was 7 other kids there and a big tv and a ping pong table. It was kinda bad only kid in underwear evryday and the morning the teachers come in too. but they let us use computers. Tyler age 14 (tjrucus92@yahoo.com)

Posted by john2 on 2008-08-03 19:21:39

at least they did not keep you in chains had to wear leg irons the time i was there 6 months

Posted by gemmat on 2008-09-11 06:26:41

When 1 wa 14 I was sent to a detention centre for 3 months. On arrival the 3 of us (the other 2 I didnt know) were taken to a room by 3 warders and ordered to strip everything off. After our clothes were searched a male doctor came in and proceeded to do a full cavity search. He chose to do the young asian girl first she was really petite only 12, and was the only one covering herself with her hands, 2 of the warders held her down, while she was searched being very brutal, so the other 2 of us did as we were told

Posted by Carl York on 2022-10-19 08:52:52

It's true that this is not fun but early education is very important slope unblocked

Posted by grinders on 2022-10-20 14:25:17

Because they are so adorable, your pets require very careful maintenance, so you should take excellent care of them. Thanks to http://doggadgetcritic.com/, I was able to discover excellent ramps, treats, and pet care options. I was therefore very happy with their method of working, which enables me to learn more about taking care of my pets.