Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Gay Men ONLY Stealing underwear

I have never purchased a jock. In high school we did not have to wear them for g

Posted by Gaymike on 2008-05-21 21:16:40

I have never purchased a jock. In high school we did not have to wear them for gym class, but of course many guys wore them for sports. I used to go to the teacher and tell him I lost something and would ask to check the lost and found. In the lost and found I would find jocks and hide them in a shirt or a pair of shorts and take them. I would also sneak into locker room after school and look for unlocked lockers. I would take underwear and jocks. I collected about 50 – 60 under garments during my high school years.

I loved going to football games because the home locker room was under the home bleachers and was open for the game so that the bathrooms inside could be used. I would go to the bathroom but sneak to the back of the locker room and find underwear or “practice” jocks and go to a stall and put them on so that no one would know I took them and then watch the rest of the game wearing some hot guys jock or underwear.

Later on I became a lifeguard at a school. I would check the locker room often and take underwear. Many times if I saw someone I thought was hott I would take note of their clothes so that I could find their locker and take their underwear. I also volunteered to take care of the lost and found clothes.

Feel free to contact me at minifm01@yahoo.com

Posted by maneaterjohn2 on 2008-05-22 18:46:07

I have stolen underwear from friends house before, have a look through his laundry basket and found some hot boxers, so I put em on under my own boxers, was well horny. I wear briefs now, but all my friends still wear boxers, but cant resist some other guys underwear

Posted by tree1238 on 2008-05-28 02:50:14

I do similar. I'm a senior in high school. Graduating within the next 2 weeks, but throughout my high school career I've been stealing undies. I change slowly and check the lost and found along with open lockers while everyone else is starting gym.

And in my last two years of high school where I could drive myself to school, I stay after school and check all the lockers and such. The sport's teams and gym classes have separate locker rooms. On occasion I sneak into the sports lockers, but that's a rarity because I really have no business there.

I've stolen like 25 pairs of boxers, knit and woven. 3 pairs of briefs. Surprisingly no boxer-briefs. And the closest I've ever gotten to my ultimate goal, the jock, was a pair of compression shorts.

I think compression shorts are beginning to replace the jock. Or at least from my observation.

I plan on continuing this habit through college, I'm hoping my finds might get a lil' better.

Posted by Gaymike on 2008-05-28 08:56:00

Well when I go through your other posts it seems you have quite a fantasy life. In this post you are a senior in high school, but in another you are a sophomore and in yet another you are a freshman in college. I thought I was clear on being honest. I guess you do not know what that is. I do not appreciate fantasies.... reality is where I live.

Posted by tree1238 on 2008-05-28 18:41:25

Caught. In all honesty, this is the only one where I'm telling the truth. The rest are fake, but now doesn't that sound like a lie. =P