Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys who have spanked their girlfriend

my boyfriend started spanking me in front of friends

Posted by matzy on 2009-03-12 03:28:26

hi everybody. I wanted to ask for advice about my situation. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 7 months now. He is really really sweet with me. But sometimes when I am around his friends and say something stupid, or a bad word he spanks me on my $%!@ over my jeans, it is not hard but his friends usually laugh at me afterwards. I talked to him about it, and he said he does it for my own good, so I will learn how I should interact with his friends. He was a bit mad that I told him about this situation and told me I should be grateful he is helping me out, he spanked me again, for the first time in private and made me give him head to show my appreciation. Lately when he comes over , we do this ritual of spanking-$%!@. What do you guys think I should do? do you think he is being nice in showing me the way and I am not appreciating what I have? help :-/

Posted by i6458i on 2009-06-14 03:24:49

ill try to help you. email me at arikasomeone@yahoo.com

Posted by Submissive Girlfriend on 2011-02-12 22:25:33

My BF does that and i agree with him that it helps me. I used to be a b-i-t-c-h before, but now i am much nicer to him and his friends. In the beginning he was the only one who spanked me, but he is now letting other people do it, and makes by deepthroat him and give his friends head to show how much i have improved. i dont like that he makes me do this, but i agree that he should be allowed to spank me.

Posted by Hannah Rowley on 2011-06-16 13:23:39

My husband is very domineering. he believes he has the right to spank me whenever i misbehave even when we are in public, over my bare arse. He also believes that girls should always wear skirts, stockings and a garter belt. he does random checks to make sure i am and if i'm not he spanks me. He believes a lot of things: I should be in bed by 10 o'clock I should have his dinner waiting when he comes home My only job is to do the housework I should carry on his family line Any breaking of the rules mean a spanking

Posted by Spanking me softly on 2014-11-04 07:18:38

I think spankings r fun along a they r received in the bedroom. 1) U , have to agree to the spanking, it's just like any from of sex. He Must have ur PERMISSION!!! 2) If a spanking is be done make sure it's done in private place, again like your bedroom. My Gf She'll kick my $%!@ if I smack her $%!@ w/o permission