Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Underwear poll

tighty whities, commando, jockstrap

Posted by Prince Val on 2008-06-02 22:13:01

age 17, I like tighty whities or boxer briefs, they give good definition to ones package and provide fair support for the d-ic-k and balls, and I wear both. I am not a boxer person though they are fine for anyone that wants to wear them. I do like to go commando at times and many of my friends do the same, likely once or twice a week, especially if I wear a pair of low rise jeans. I wear a speedo racer for competition swimming as most of my firends do, I do not like the jammer suits. I wear a narrowband jockstrap for running track, have worn them for underwear and that type of jock is very comfortable for underwear. I have one jock by Go softwear that lets my d-ic-k hang totally free while giving excellent support for my balls when running track.

Posted by June 7, 2008 on 2008-06-02 22:27:52

I like to see teenages still wearing briefs. There are not a lot left. Keep wearing them.

Posted by jayhill on 2008-06-15 14:42:30

I know briefs get a bad rap these days, but they are the absolute best for showing the bulge. Also give great support for the balls. Boxer briefs are also good but run second to those tighty-whities. Nix on the boxers---no package display.

Posted by LiamMc on 2008-07-17 05:43:09

I wear whitey tighties all the time. I wouldn't wear any other kind of underwear at this point..they're comfortable, give good support, and I just like my underwear to be white. Boxer shorts feel like you're wearing another pair of pants. I hope today's teens will go "retro" and get into wearing white briefs again.

Posted by JasonM. on 2008-08-30 16:15:43

I wear tighty whities all the time. I like the mid-rise Stafford brand. the waistband sits about 2 inches below the belly button, right at the hips. The waistband is white with two tracer lines, one gold and one black. I like the lines instead of the brand names being plastered all over the waistband. They look like billboards.

When I run track at school its a jockstrap, but other than that its briefs. I also sleep in briefs.