Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sisters defeating brothers in sports

Stories

Posted by inferior2sister on 2009-11-22 01:33:32

email me at beatenbygirls@yahoo.com if you would like to exchange stories about sisters vs brother, mostly sisters humiliating brothers, i am a personal victim.

Posted by Pac-Man on 2010-01-30 18:11:58

Brother verses sister combat II By Buzz Haywood Continuation of the rivalry between Buzz and Lauren

buzzhaywood@yahoo.com

When last we left off I was 0-296 in competitions with my sister Lauren. Wrestling competitons. She had beaten me every time and now I was the laughing stock of the neighborhood. Now I've been talked into facing her in MMA competition. Yikes! I certainly have a lot of training to do. My little sister defeated me 296 times,now I have a lot of catching up to do.

But should I just be worried about only beating her once? Should my goal be to get 296 wins against her as well? Or instead of tying it, do I go all the way up to 297 wins?

The heckling from friends and family forced me to work harder at the gym. I actually had to switch gyms twice due to torment from people.

"Oh, Lauren OWNS you" I heard. "You get beat up by a girl" they'd say. "Did you get beat up by your sister today?" "How in the world does she over power you?"

Now I'm finally at a gym where I'm unknown. Finally thinking positively. Watching as much MMA as I possibly can.

It was going to be a big party, a major event. Intermission would be charged. People were bringing cameras and using their phones to tape the fights.

Apparently they were saving me and Lauren as a special attraction match. Speaking of Lauren, she stopped by to see me. I had moved out for... "a number of reasons." Apparently she noticed I hadn't been returning her calls. I was intimidated by her, she obviously knew that.

"Look, Buzz, just because we're opponents, doesn't mean we have to be enemies outside the ring," she said. "I understand this hasn't been easy for you."

I looked at her and saw she was in top shape and totally healthy. "This thing is out of control," I said. "You're right, this has been difficult for me."

Lauren: I know it's shattering to your ego constantly losing to your younger sister, but I won all 296 of those matches fair and square. Are you always going to seperate yourself from the family now? We used to get along. You've purposely gone out of town for school assignments for Holidays. What gives? Are you this much of a sore loser?

Buzz: You don't understand. But you are my sister and I do love you. I'm willing to go back to the way things were, if we just forget about the MMA thing. All this wrestling and fighting is obviously coming between us. So, what do you say? Let's put all this behind us. Let's be friends again.

Lauren: Absolutely not! This is a huge opportunity for me. Hey, it's even a good opportunity for you too. Besides, everyone's counting on us. We can't let them down. It's going to be a huge event.

Buzz: I understand all that, but can't you see what this business is doing to us? I'm a laughing stock and you're arrogant.

Lauren: Arrogant? Arrogant? Who are you calling arrogant? I think you're just jealous. You can't handle the fact that I'm better than you and I'm tougher than you. I'll see you in the ring!!

Buzz: Lauren, come on. Don't leave like this. Let's talk this over. This is crazy. Let's work this out.

Lauren: You're just afraid of me, that's all!

Lauren storms off. I stood there, worried now that my sister is angry, extremely angry, and I have to fight her like this. But no, I had to get this out of my mind and think positively. I needed to use this to my advantage. I needed to get my head in the game. I turned on my boom-box and did some exercises. I was getting my head in the game. "It's on, dear sister!" I said to myself.

For one week I trained myself to the limit, pushed myself past the point of no return. Then finally it was the big day. Yes, I was nervous, but I was at last confident. And I was looking forward to it. It was time to go to the show and once I got there, I looked around for Lauren. Wasn't there. Maybe she wouldn't show up. Anything is possible, right? Hey, who'd ever think I'd be constantly beat up by my younger sister and fear her? So, yeah, anything really is possible. I got my gear on. New pair of boots, dark brown. My singlet was silver. I had gold knee pads on along with yellow elbow pads. I felt extremely confident, until I heard my sister showed up. Yikes! No, can't get scared now, came to far.

So, I decided to see her before the fight. Lauren was already dressed. Along with her wrestling tights, which were purple, she wore a pink mini-skirt over it. She wore violet knee pads and raspberry colored elbow pads. Her top was light green. She looked beautiful in her fight gear.

Buzz: Hi, Lauren. Lauren: What is it, Buzz? Buzz: About last time we saw each other... Lauren: Oh, you mean when you accused me of having an over-sized ego? Buzz: I didn't mean it that way. Lauren: Fine, what ever. Buzz: Look, you're my sister and I love you, don't be like this. Lauren: Let's talk after the match. If you're still able to.

I knew there was no reasoning with her. I was called into the ring first. Lauren recieved the big introduction. The rules were explained. Ten rounds. Five minutes each. The match can only end by pin fall, submission or tap out, knock out or TKO, or when someone cannot continue. The bell rang to begin the match. I ran towards Lauren, she punched me right in the face. I staggered and she kicked me in the stomach. She gave me a DDT and I was in pain. She began stomping on me.

The time keeper announced one minute had gone by. Lauren pinned me. The referee counted one, two, I couldn't get up. All of a sudden, she pulled me by the hair. "Not yet," she said. She super kicked me in the jaw. Now she pinned me with one foot on my chest. 1-2... she removed her foot. Twice already she had me beaten. Two minutes had gone by. She busted my nose. Then she gave me a bulldog which made the blood pour even more. Then she gave me a piledriver. Three minutes expired. She applied a head lock. I screamed in pain. I couldn't escape. I couldn't believe she could apply the piledriver on me.

She released the hold and clotheslined me. Four minutes passed. Now she applied the figure four leg lock. "Do you submitt?" the referee asked. "No!" I screamed. This was not how I had planned things. I haven't gotten any shots in. I must try to reverse the figure four. Can't. So I tried again. Couldn't. Suddenly it was minute five, the end of round one. I needed help getting to my corner. I needed a new game plan. The trainer worked on my cut while another quickly examined me to make sure I could continue with the match. I told them I was able.

To Be Continued...