Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Armwrestling Mother vs. her 10 to 15 year old son

Beating my son

Posted by Birgit64 on 2021-03-01 07:02:28

Hello,

I'm a 57 years old woman from Germany. Me and my 27 years old son doing a lot of stuff like wrestling or even arm wrestling. At I guess 99% of times I end as the winner. Even tough my son is taller than me and not the skinny type, I dominate him easily in such a arm wrestling match. Still make me laugh when I think about our first match, how big his eyes got when he realized I don't need any effort to beat him.

Posted by Dressi on 2021-06-19 06:45:56

Hello Birgit,

That's pretty the same the matches with my mom are going. I'm 27 too and mom is 50. I'm about 6'2 and mom is 5'6 and slim. I'm strong build. But still don't stand a chance against her in arm wrestling. I need to use 2 hands to somehow make it even. How did you 2 end up doing Armwrestling?

Posted by Birgit64 on 2021-06-30 18:39:39

Hello Dressi,

so my son saw me lifting easily some heavy boxes he had trouble with. So we just came up to Arm wrestling. I was surprised how easy it was for me. I defeated him 4-5 times in a row. He was very upset. I felt really powerful. So i just let him use two hands. Again he stood no chance. So i just smiled and started ingoring him. I let him self powering out. So i put him down.