Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls seeing boys naked

Like looking

Posted by lanie on 2008-06-28 16:07:00

I'm 18 yo f and Ilike looking at naked guys. Ive seen 5 guys naked. By guys I mean boys who have started developing sexually, not boys who have not developed yet (I've seen lots of them while babysitting). One of the guys was my brother, 1 was the brother of a gf that we spied on, 2 were friends and 1 older guy I spied on at the gym. They were different sizes and shapes. Short, long, skinny, thick all were circumcised. One was huge. Surprisingly the one I think about all the time was the smallest. It looks like a little acorn sitting in the grass next to 2 little balls lol but I think about it all the time. Not the guy so much just his thing lol. Does any body else like little things besides me?

Posted by Chris24 on 2008-06-29 19:09:45

I am 45 years old and and very petite, I have always perfered smaller $%!@es on men. Big ones are more erotic to look at, but small ones are more comfortable inside me especially if the guy likes rough sex.

Posted by cheekygirl on 2008-07-13 10:29:20

I like looking and got started when my mum let me help babysat a 4 year boy who I helped bath and saw it there first time close up to. I was 8 or 9 and when she was out of the bathrom, I felt it to like I told him I was washing him with soap on my hands. that was sooo cool. Now i like to see older boys.

Posted by lanie on 2008-08-04 22:56:23

the huge one was my bff brother. it was kinda scary looking the little one was the guy at the gym. i dont know his name. he is older like over 50. i see him often tho and ive seen him naked 2 times. i dont think he saw me looking i like thinking about his little thing lol i fantacize about him alot i dont know why?

Posted by teenageboy on 2008-09-09 23:45:46

that is what i have 1/2 of an inch with no hair and a nice butt