Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys in ballet

ballet clothes

Posted by Dr. Dancebelt on 2008-10-01 19:40:07

This poll is ridiculous! Boys wear black tights and a T-shirt or leotard for ballet, girls wear pink tights and a leo. They don't dress alike and never should.

Posted by furt on 2011-10-14 04:51:57

hay u dont talk about my class like that i like wearing loetards and tights

Posted by shakeel on 2011-11-06 14:30:27

man, I wish I was in your shoes. I mentioned to my mom that I wanted to start ballet, and she agreed. we went to the ballet school, and i had to sign a contract and everything. but then at my first lesson, my mom showed me what i've got to wear, and it's pink pantyhose, a frilly tutu, and a leotard. I've got to wear that every lesson, and it really sucks. there's a concert coming up, and i've got to play a female part! this sucks! i have no idea what to do

Posted by shaun h on 2013-11-14 13:21:58

Ballet/Dance class at my old school was just track pants or shorts for the guys, with the same option for the girls. Guys could wear a t-shirt or go bare-chested, and the girls wore a t-shirt. Nobody wore tights or a leotard, and boy, was I glad about that! Personally speaking, all I ever wore was just a pair of really short shorts, and a pair of "Converse" sneakers.

Posted by dressboy on 2014-08-03 14:19:38

Hello my dear leotard friends, you are all welcome to answer at my new poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/594868 Looking forward for you