Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Stinkface Torture

My sister

Posted by Hirotachi on 2008-07-19 18:12:05

I have been tortured like this a few times, but the first time was by my sister. She surprised me when we were young and tied me up. She then taped my mouth and she sat on my face and farted. Then her friends came over and joined in. The whole thing lasted about an hour. I got her back later but now she laughes about it with her friends.

Posted by girlsrule on 2008-07-24 01:13:27

A friend of my sisters stinkfaced me as you want to call it but the only thing that did stink were her knickers lol probably a good job as thats what she wanted me to sniff anyway. the way it all happened was pretty crazy and the amount of times afterwards even crazier. like you they laughed then and they laugh now.

Posted by joohnny on 2008-08-20 10:56:53

my friend(who is a girl by the way)kicked me in the balls and shoved me into a corner of the room.she pulled down her skirt and rubed her @ss in my face and farted.it went on for almost an hour.please reply to this if u have a simelir story.thanks

Posted by DGNJ123 on 2008-08-22 15:57:45

I wrestled a girl I was casually dating when I was in college once, we got stuck in a rainstorm and got a hotel room. We were bored so we decided to make a wrestling bet that we would strip wrestle and the winner could torture the loser. Well, I won so I made her do some things including kiss that I am the champion on my bare butt and then I gave her a stinkface for about 5 minutes. A little later, she demanded a rematch, saying she let me win the first time. She said she was going to get me back for the stinkface and she wanted to bet that the loser gets to torture the loser the rest of the time we are together, which would be all night and until checkout time the next morning.

Now I was about 5'5'' 155 at the time and this girl was much bigger than me with a big butt. She seemed like a wimp though as I had won the first time so I agreed, and all of a sudden, she became much stronger than before, I tried to pin her down but she picked me up and reversed the position on me and then had me pinned down with her butt near my face. She slowly kept easing back to torture me, talking trash about how I was going to be sorry and if I said she was the champ now, she'd let me off easy.

I shoulda listened because she stopped teasing and actually started doing it. She gave me a bare butt stinkface pretty much the rest of the night, sometimes for up to like 90 minutes at a time with only a couple minute breaks between each one for her to rest or smoke a cigarette. In total, she said I gave up several thousand times, calling her the queen, champion, and anything else she wanted. She always teases me about it to this day, and maybe someday we'll have a rematch so I can get some revenge, although I could lose again, haha. We live in different states now so it will be a while if we ever meet up again.

I would take a girl on though who is willing to wrestle, I'm not that strong and a pretty small guy. We'll see if anyone is brave enough to take me on someday so I can get some payback on some girl, haha, even if it's not the girl described above. Feel free to e-mail me at lilguy123ma@yahoo.com

Well, that's my story.

Feel free to respond

Posted by neverh on 2008-08-26 09:47:44

My friend and I were wrestling and he pinned me to the ground sat on my sholders pulled down his pants and underwear sat on myfaceand made me lick his butt crack. But I got him back later.