Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Naked sports

P.E naked

Posted by Wodgers on 2002-09-30 16:33:52

I am fifteen (naerly sixteen) and at my school we have mixed swimming groups and we have to go naked. I love it as all the girls look at our willys! and i don't mind climbing out of the pool as it is quite soft on the edge. Also for gymnastics we have to go naked but we dont do anything painful though luckliy,and i quite like it when other kids walk past the windows of the GYM. My frinds and i (including girls) have swum naked a few times at the not so far lake which is really cool! All of us messing about naked and we don't get embarresed even if other people watch us. I agree with the poll and that we should be able to do more avctivities in the nude

Posted by Miner on 2002-12-10 21:47:13

What kind of a school requires you participate in P.E. naked?! And coed naked? That's outrageous! I don't believe that one bit.

========== In Reply To ========== I am fifteen (naerly sixteen) and at my school we have mixed swimming groups and we have to go naked. I love it as all the girls look at our willys! and i don't mind climbing out of the pool as it is quite soft on the edge. Also for gymnastics we have to go naked but we dont do anything painful though luckliy,and i quite like it when other kids walk past the windows of the GYM. My frinds and i (including girls) have swum naked a few times at the not so far lake which is really cool! All of us messing about naked and we don't get embarresed even if other people watch us. I agree with the poll and that we should be able to do more avctivities in the nude

Posted by jk90 on 2003-04-09 17:32:11

When I was 13 we had a pool at our house. During the summer when my parents were out of the house we'd have strip swim races. Two people, guy and girl, would race each other and the loser had to strip off their suits and race again. I ended up naked a few times but the best part was watching the cute girls I knew swimming stark naked and climbing out of the pool soaking wet. We did that for two months until my parents came home early and caught us one day.

Posted by privacymatters on 2003-11-03 12:56:36

What school do you attend? I'd love to know where this is happening... ========== In Reply To ========== I am fifteen (naerly sixteen) and at my school we have mixed swimming groups and we have to go naked. I love it as all the girls look at our willys! and i don't mind climbing out of the pool as it is quite soft on the edge. Also for gymnastics we have to go naked but we dont do anything painful though luckliy,and i quite like it when other kids walk past the windows of the GYM. My frinds and i (including girls) have swum naked a few times at the not so far lake which is really cool! All of us messing about naked and we don't get embarresed even if other people watch us. I agree with the poll and that we should be able to do more avctivities in the nude

Posted by Hello123 on 2004-05-03 06:39:12

========== In Reply To ========== What school do you attend? I'd love to know where this is happening...

I like the idea of having p.e naked. I like it when girls get to look at your $%!@. My Email is Igottogetsome@hotmail.com.