Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Naked sports

wrestling

Posted by HeadLock on 2003-07-26 17:42:40

Think wrestling is the best sport to do naked because of the physical contact. Have wrestled nude many times and highly recommend it.

Posted by ryan14 on 2003-11-23 03:30:00

I agree, that naked wrestling would be a fun sport to watch and to do. Didn't they used to wrestle naked?

========== In Reply To ========== Think wrestling is the best sport to do naked because of the physical contact. Have wrestled nude many times and highly recommend it.

Posted by cadwalladr1 on 2011-02-11 15:09:40

Where?

Posted by Twilight Sky on 2011-08-19 05:56:44

I get that it was done this way in ancient Greece, but I think this might be going a little too far for today's attitudes and opinions. Obviously, it would be safer and less likely for any kind of injury to occur than ball sports like baseball, soccer, football, etc.., but parts would be rubbing and grinding up against chests, hands, faces, and indeed, other parts! No thanks. It's a tad bit gay for me, lol.

Posted by Luke12 on 2014-06-19 18:41:50

I wrestled in high school with all of the protective gear: shoes, socks, tights, singlet, jockstrap, headgear, and knee pads. A few years ago I wrestled nude at a nudist club sports event. I was amazed at how much more powerful my moves were. When you apply a hold skin to skin, you opponent doesn't slide out of the hold because of fabric between you. Shoes make you less agile and will only injure the other wrestler.

The sport should be done how it was originally designed to be played, wearing nothing at all. We always weighed in nude. No reason why the sport shouldn't take place that way.

Luke 12