Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Naked sports

guys with balls

Posted by Kelly on 2002-02-24 01:17:35

DO YOU GUYS HAVE A PROBLE PROTECTING YOUR BALLS WHEN YOU PLAY NAKED SPORTS. IT THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS HAD TO WEAR A CUP OR SOMETHING TO PROTECT THEM. PLEASE ANSWER???????

Posted by freeballer on 2002-02-27 08:02:58

========== In Reply To ========== DO YOU GUYS HAVE A PROBLE PROTECTING YOUR BALLS WHEN YOU PLAY NAKED SPORTS. IT THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS HAD TO WEAR A CUP OR SOMETHING TO PROTECT THEM. PLEASE ANSWER???????

I would hope that if I was playing in the buff people would watch out for each other , balls included . thats why i would play some games nude, volly bally, football,etc .. but pron not baseball or soccer . peace

Posted by phillip on 2002-03-05 03:31:12

They bounce around a lot in a sport like basketball, and sometimes when they swing around and hit your leg that can hurt. But golf wouldn't hurt, thuogh golfing naked would probably be boring. Volleyball naked would be fun, if for nothing else than watching boobs bounce around ;)

========== In Reply To ========== DO YOU GUYS HAVE A PROBLE PROTECTING YOUR BALLS WHEN YOU PLAY NAKED SPORTS. IT THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS HAD TO WEAR A CUP OR SOMETHING TO PROTECT THEM. PLEASE ANSWER???????

Posted by jake on 2002-04-07 18:20:43

========== In Reply To ========== DO YOU GUYS HAVE A PROBLE PROTECTING YOUR BALLS WHEN YOU PLAY NAKED SPORTS. IT THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS HAD TO WEAR A CUP OR SOMETHING TO PROTECT THEM. PLEASE ANSWER??????? You bet I would wear a cup!! There's no way in hell i'd be playing anykind of contact sport without something cupping my sensitive balls up against my body. Playing sports with my nuts swinging freely would be asking for a whole lot of pain!!

Posted by Wiser now on 2002-04-13 09:24:51

Testicular torsion

In warm weather, when "things" hang low, there is danger of getting your important parts twisted, with potentially serious consequences, if things are allowed to flop about unrestrained.