Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Worst Doctor Experience

My Story

Posted by Diga on 2008-08-06 05:47:06

I bet Andrew was trying his hardest not to laugh the whole time lol. Also, how are you over seas from the U.S. as a exchange student, especially since your still in high school? or are you extremely smart and already in college? lol i think im decently smart to get all A's but thats crazy, 8 year olds in college, :P

Posted by csshopr on 2008-09-04 15:21:31

I'm a 15 year old female. Recently had to go for school physical. It was very enjoyable to me. Most kid hate going to the doctors. I always go in to the exam room by myself and my mom waits in the waiting room. I knew this time around that I would need to have my vaccinations updated. With that in mind, I dressed accordingly. A friend of mine confided in me that if you wear very tight panties and pantyhose, it enhances the pain after the shot. My doctor always gives my shots in my butt and if he doesn't, I request him to. They make me very horny. This visit went as usual and after he had taken my temperature in my butt, he told me to go ahead and get dressed and he was going to go and get my injections ready. He told me I would need a total of four of them. When he left the room the nurse told me to go ahead and get dressed and have a seat back on the exam table to wait for the doctor. I did just that. As I was pulling my pantyhose up over my thighs I began to get very excited. I could not wait for the doctor to return. It seemed like it took him forever. While I was waiting I slid my hand up my skirt and began to rub myself and was getting a little wet. Suddenlly the doctor came in without knocking. I could feel my face get red with embarrasment. He blushed slightly too. He tried to assure me that it was OK and that what I was doing was a nautral act and I should not be embarrased. He apologized for not knocking. After I calmed down a little he told me that I could stand up to receive my shots If I wanted to but that I had to promise to stand very still. I agreed as this was going to be a new experience to me. He usually made me lay down on the table. After I stood up he told me to remove my skirt. He also complimented me on my black patent high heels, they were brand new for school. He slipped my pantyhose down and then my panties. When he swabbed my left cheek I got a little nervous. He inserted the first needle and I moved a little. He reminded me to stand still and proceded to inject the medicine. It stung mildlly but i enjoyed it. Then he swabbed the other cheek and warned me that this one would sting a lot more than the last one. Before he stuck me, he put his hand on my high on my inner thigh to hold me from moving. I thought I was going to orgasm at that point, then the needle came. Wow was he right, it brought tears to my eyes, but made me even more excited. He told me I could rub it if I wanted, but I just left it sting. Then he told me that the last two were going to go in the bottom of my butt, right where I sit. These two syringes looked to be a lot fuller that the first two, but I didn't protest. He swabbed the left cheek on the bottom and quickly injected the shot. Then the right cheek and quickly injected that on too. They hurt a lot when he gave them to me, but he told me that in a minute or so they would really start to burn. He told me to go ahead and get dressed and he would be right back. As I started to pull my panties up the last two shots really started to burn and sting. When he returned he asked how I was doing and I told him that I was OK. But the whole experience made me tremendously horny. When my boyfriend(he's 17) picked me up after supper that night I wore the same clothes I had worn to the doctors. My mom questioned why I was still dressed up and I blew her off ny saying that I just didn't feel like changing. But actually I couldn't wait to tell my boyfriend about the experience, and I was hoping that when he saw how I was dressed to get my shots, it would turn him on as much as me. It worked swell. He made me keep my heels on while we had sex. It was the hottest sex I have ever had. Its been over a week mow and the bottom of my butt is still sore. I've never been so horny for so long.

If you have any similar experiences or want to talk to me about mine contact me via csshopr@comcast.net

Posted by Disho1957 on 2020-01-17 03:01:58

This post has given me a lot to learn and I have learned review through this https://edubirdie.net/ site that it is very important to have an experience for anything. If we have the experience of something, we can do it very well.

Posted by lanbar on 2021-06-21 07:23:57

Online surveys are very popular at present. TellPopeyes Survey is the customer feedback process conducted by tellpopeyes.com for the restaurants to know the dining experiences of the customers.