Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Locker room fun (boys only please)

Going commando

Posted by I am Tobias on 2008-08-07 02:37:28

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/351827

Posted by tristan001 on 2008-08-10 18:16:35

i am 15 years and going into a new school and I dont know if I am gay or not in my old school i had to shower with other boys. and i liked what i saw and one day i saw one boy sucking another boy $%!@ and i wanted to ask if i could try it just to see what it is like to have a nother boys $%!@ in my mouth and to see if I could get him to $%!@ but i was to afraid to ask. if you have a story that you would not mine shearing with me or if you would like just to chat you can e-mail me at kelly.wise@yahoo.com looking forward to hearing from you please write back soon

tristan
Posted by teenageboy on 2008-09-07 21:37:27

i am 13 in the 8th grade, we all shower butt naked everyday after pe, the 7th, 8th and 6th grades boys, it is funn too.

what do you other boys think, and girls too

kevinteenageboy@fastmail.net

Posted by xxxxxx on 2008-09-28 16:59:15

it is the sameway in my school boys must shower butt naked

teenager86teenager86@yahoo.com

Posted by Joe(1) on 2008-10-22 15:54:16

I'm 13 and have'ta shower naked after pe and before swim class. Few shower after swim but i do cuz of the chlorine smell.

I get 1/2 hard most times and full hard quite often. Everyone see's and lots smile when they look at it. Just knowing they see it will make it hard. Few even brush by close when they're walking out. That makes me turn really really red. My best friend said the guys are trying to make it @#$%^.