Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Locker room fun (boys only please)

Locker room fun (boys only please)

Posted by sco104 on 2008-08-28 01:17:24

once after practes I ways showering and this kid trever came up and showerd next to me he had a huge hard $%!@ just looking got me half hard when he notesed me looking at it he asked if I whoted to touch it so I did his $%!@ was so long and thick I got completly hard then I asked him if he wonted to touch my $%!@ so he grabed it and jerked me and he toled me to do the same. the feel of his $%!@ under my hand and the feel of his hand on my $%!@ made me $%!@ faster then normal soon after he cummed then he nelt down and put his mouth to my $%!@ and sucked it, it feelt so good I cummed again in his mouth, he did that for a wile then sucked my puds then kissed my leg, my abs, stomech, pecs, neck, then my lips we kissed for a wile then I nelt and sucked his $%!@ and then he shot in my mouth which made me shot again later I got up slowly doing the same thing he did I stoped he grabed my hand and pulled me to his locker he oped it and got out a condom he put on the condom and turned me around and put his $%!@ slowly in my $%!@ it felt so good I started to $%!@ so much his locker, the two next to is on both sides, and the bench was coverd it $%!@ when we stoped. had dine $%!@ing for a hour and a half.

Posted by xxxxxx on 2008-10-01 16:19:49

in my school all of the boys shower butt naked right together at the same time and it is fun too

Posted by xxxxxx on 2008-10-03 20:43:04

Hi jkr

Not at school no.................................

Posted by Bramlet on 2008-12-18 21:19:14

that's cool it would be cool if my school had a locker room

take my poll http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/373519

Posted by Andrew H. on 2009-08-03 01:46:11

Last year, I had PE. Some of the guys in their we talking one day when out of no where, one of the guys mooned everyone (exposing his balls in the prossess). I didnt really want to be cought up in the locker room when the mooning and humping walls thing started (it never went that far) so i left. I still have nightmares.