Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

circumcision

You should get circumcised

Posted by sruguy on 2008-08-30 08:19:39

Dan:

I had it done when I was 25. Wished I would have had it done sooner. It is really so much better. E-mail me and I can tell you all the steps. geneney@earthlink.net. I'm tired of all these guys who have lousy sex lives blaming it on being cut. Having been uncut and now cut. Cut is SO MUCH BETTER!!! You coudn't pay me to go back.

Posted by Hugh7 on 2008-08-30 22:21:17

Wait till you've have a good try-out with what you've got. 25 is probably old enough. It's pretty immature to base so intimate a decision on what other people think. Your mileage may differ. And it's irreversible. Other guys who decided to have it done say it was the stupidest decision they ever made.

Notice that only 6 people really have "tried it both ways" but 15 answered that question. Some of the other figures don't add up either.

Posted by forskinca on 2008-08-31 10:55:53

why would you want to get circumcised you have so much more with you foreskin

check out blog on circumcision for info at nocircumcision.blogspot.com

most of the people who get circumcised at an old age do not like it

thanks

Posted by Daniel Conner on 2008-09-29 20:03:05

I'm now happily circumcised.

Posted by londonboy on 2008-10-12 01:17:49

Glad you're happy with your choice, I'm 18 and was cut earlier this year and it's great, feel so much more confident, girls hate uncut and you really stand out in the showers with other guys, I wish my parents had me cut when I was a baby.