Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Ways to Raise Money

Itineraries for a wellness trip to Ukraine

Posted by AidanBates on 2024-01-18 07:45:59

Hi friends, does anyone have an experience of traveling to Ukraine for medical treatment? I hear it's an unforgettable trip full of beautiful places and kind encounters. Share your impressions.

Posted by lawrencewalton on 2024-01-18 07:47:37

I went to Ukraine from Poland for a vacation. My journey started in Krakow. From there I traveled east through Lviv towards Kiev. Along the way I visited amazing old towns, enjoyed Polish food and met hospitable people.

Posted by AidanBates on 2024-01-18 07:48:49

That's great, they say there are a lot of scenic historic sites there. Good for you.

Posted by homernewman84 on 2024-01-18 07:52:44

I traveled for medical treatment. From Budapest, I traveled northeast towards Transcarpathia https://nccconline.org/blog/article/how-to-get-to-ukraine. Along the way, I stopped at thermal spas and enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the region. Traveling through wine regions and historic towns made my itinerary incredibly interesting.

After that, I arrived at a medical center in Ukraine. The professionalism of doctors, modern equipment and caring staff made my treatment comfortable and effective. My journey for treatment in Ukraine was not only a step towards recovery, but also an exciting discovery of new places and cultures for me.